haute

4.25.2012

~ Kneeling ~


God speaks to me through visions sometimes.  

When I was 17, the week before being admitted to a mental hospital, God gave me a vision, a revelation.  I saw myself in the spirit and I was kneeling down, hands tied behind my back, head bowed and eyes closed.  In the position of defeat at the foot of my enemy, a man-creature in black, stood beside me holding a gun to my head. I was paralyzed by fear, but when Satan aimed the gun at my mind and pulled the trigger, only a little plastic flag popped out of the gun that said, "bang" like in a cartoon.  Immediately words like a bomb exploded inside of me, "NO. WEAPON. FORMED. AGAINST. YOU. SHALL. PROSPER."  The scripture became alive and it was sharp like a sword, dividing my soul and spirit.  Years later I heard a preacher speak the following words and I knew that Jesus was declaring them over me, "Do my prophet no harm. You didn't die for her, that's my property!" I do not kneel (physically or spiritually) in defeat anymore.  I kneel in surrender, I kneel in submission and I kneel in prayer.  I bend my knees in worship to my Lord and no other.  The enemy has no power over me and his weapons won't work.



No comments: