haute

5.19.2012

Happy May 19th

"and let the wife see that she respects her husband..."  -Ephesians 5:33

I respect you when you take your turn saying the prayer before our family meals.
I respect how hard-working you are and your drive for excellence.
I admire and respect your patience and stamina, with me and with life.
You have the strength and endurance of an ox. You're steady, always pushing forward.
I respect your consistent discipline of Lucy and the way you play with her.
I love how you submit to her hair and makeup play dates and have silly time with her.
I respect you when you sometimes have to tell me "No" and the way you gently lead our family.
You set safe boundaries for me and Lucy and I respect your wise decisions.
I'm thankful for the way you manage our finances, a place where I'm weak, but you are strong.

Sometimes I tell you "I love you" a thousand times in a one day and I love how you reply to me with a simple, "I know."
Thank you for always keeping our yard so beautiful.
Thank you for always spoiling me and loving me, especially when I am not easy to love.
Happy Anniversary my love.
je t'aime, te amo, i love you.

No comments: